Distressed Flower

I could say mostly when i do a shoot it would be not planned and unexpected. I woke up and grabbed my camera, fixed my bed and rearranged the things in my room. Since, until now i don't have a tripod (and every waking hour of my life it as been a misery not to have one.) such as because i'm really a cheapskate hahaha. I remembered hoisting up a tall chair just so i could improvise a tripod. The denim vest is a D.I.Y. of mine i scratched and cropped this darn pretty little thing and oh this one is a thrift goodie. Dress was from an unknown boutique with cute little flowers with a very flowy feel and look. and a Converse

Top: Denim Vest, D.I.Y., Thrift Shop
Dress: Baby doll Dress
Shoes: Optic White, Converse

This entry was posted on Friday, August 31, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply