A Taste of Country Side

I have given my words of love to Manila, the beauty i have seen when i was a child. Described with inspiration of life within it. It's time i should give the town a chance.

On a lovely shining morning, My brother and i went for a drive to do some errands for Mom. I went with my brother because i thought that i should see more of this town. I don't usually go outside because i'm new and i don't have any friends.

No Traffic, No Problem.

October of 2011, I have decided to live here permanently. I was shocked, because i knew what i was going to lose. Leaving the old house in Manila was like letting go of memories and my childhood. The friends i made through the years will have this distinct gap from me. I just knew it would, It was devastating. To have a good outlook on my new habitat, i just thought "At least, i am going to be closer to my family." I need to get back to Mom, to make up for the time i was not there.


All in a day's work plus an extra service.

I wonder why after putting in the gas, they have to clean the windshield?. A part of the job maybe?. 


I was currently working in a company that is in Manila, I didn't consider to rent a room because i'm such a klutz. But, it did ran in my thought.

My Little Brother, always the driver, Always complaining.
 Ever since i came to the province, My dad taught me how to drive. I could say that i could run a vehicle at 40mph like a "Turtle". I didn't get a license because i had no time.

Lack of vehicle.
 This man was walking on a rough road with only his bag and an umbrella, On a hot, sun streaked road. In this part of our trip it was really hard to look for a ride, it was all grasslands and meadows. 


Enter anew with an unknown expectation.
 Astonished, i am still. Every moment i wander off to this town there would always be a surprise. Everytime i would always feel like i'm living in a teeny tiny world. I like it here but i still miss my Hometown.

Woods.

Frolic into the meadows, Have fun within a paradise. The sun rises and never fades.


Beautiful. A glimpse of another world, all pristine. Though, i'm not used to this. I am used to structures, fixtures, vehicles and a never-ending flow of humans. 


Somewhere along the Road.
I thought of the things why i was here. Focusing on the good sides. My parents went to look for a new home, for the good of the family. For business and to get away from the havoc of the City. It is quite nice to live here, though i cannot just forget the whole 19 years i've spent in my City. It is peaceful here, too quiet for me.

Dreamy Lane.
 I've told a story about how i am affected to my surroundings. We were at the end of our destination, I dazed on this road full of trees. It was like drawn from a painting, I felt like i was dreaming. 

Chain of Talking.
Most of the times i spend my time browsing the World wide web. In a way, i don't feel so lonely being alone  in my place. I am relieved the connection to acquaintances was not entirely cut off. I could still talk to the people close to me, not physically present but at least i'm always here.

Ghost Mall.
 I saw this local Mall and awe-strucked how much empty parking spaces it has. I've seen the insides of it, Not so bad i say. This place has just less people that's all.

Getting water old school.
Potable water is essential in this world. At Present, water is not free anymore. I saw this old man, getting water from a pump. It's really unusual for me to see a working pump because everything is all faucet nowadays. It was nice to see one at the same time i knew there are a lot of those here.

Sanctuary.
 A homeless man in front of a church. Awe at the moment, he was shouting at everybody saying gibberish. I thought it was a cry for help.

Acceleration.
 Shot at this guy on a bike. I think he should pay me for capturing this one. The shot was awesome ain't it?

On my way home.
This looks like a car commercial with wide space and awesome scene. The nice things here are these moments. The fresh air, lots of trees, variety of beauty in a new perspective. 

I'm Looking at the world through a rose colored glasses.
I promised a levitation right?. So this one was in the middle of a highway road that my brother unwillingly captured. I told him since i didn't receive any gift from him this is the next best thing. I will look for places to do levitation it's just a bummer that i can't get anyone to press on a shutter.

Living here, every moment was new, i'm not used to. But, i'll try to make the most out of.
No matter where i am, I will make it Colourful.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 15, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “A Taste of Country Side”

  1. I enjoyed this post!The pics are a little bit nostalgic,but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)) Audrey. This post is about how much i miss my hometown.

      Delete
  2. Followed you, sis! :) I love your post! So nostalgic!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shari!!! your blog is the best!!! :)

      Delete