Au Paris

Most of us are so busy with trying to have a good life.We work hard to get the things we need that sometimes, we forget the real good things in Life like Travelling. Working hard is not a bad thing thus, actually GOOD. But, most people grieve that they didn't do this or that after some time.

Do you ever think while working at your desk where you really wanna be at that moment? Where is your dream destination?. Me, It's PARIS. Now, I haven't really been anywhere outside my country or even at the best spots in my own town. I simply don't have the opportunity to do that plus, i'm scared of travelling alone. But, I know i will travel either alone or with a company. I've dreamed about France when i was a kid because i wanted to be a Designer. The association with Fashion is what amused me to the country. 

A quick history check: It is an important industry and cultural export of France since the 17th century, and originated with King Louis XIV. Modern "haute couture" originated in Paris in the 1860s. The expression Haute couture is, in France, a legally protected name, guaranteeing certain quality standards.
Also, the Arts, that has always been in my heart. Let us not forget where is the famous Musée du Louvre located. French arts influenced by Italian Renaissance, Famed in Baroque era. Last but not the least, The ever majestic Eiffel tower.

The renaissance era movies is also what attracted me about it's history. I still have a lot to know about France and it's Culture. These are one of the reasons why i am in such awe about French Culture. I love my own but i am curious about the French.

This was shot during a Lazy Sunday Afternoon, thought about using this piece of accessory to show my love for PARIS. This is an inspiration on how France is the land of Love and Romance.

Tops: Collared top with Polka dots; Thrifted
Bottoms: Lace skirt; Thrifted
Shoes; Oxfords; Divisoria
Accessories; Eiffel tower necklace


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply