Life is Short

The real question isn't whether life exists After Death, The real question is whether you are alive Before Death- Osho

I have been thinking i really need/wanna get out and do what i want. I really don't get out much because i have particularly good reasons: 1. I have strict parents 2. I have strict parents 3. too LAZY!!!

Be Happy without having to impress others. Life is Short if you don't fulfill those unfinished business you might end up a sad little old person with 27 cats and regrets. When i think about it i haven't really done much...it's like i have this urge to do stuff like mountain climbing, hiking alone, travel abroad, eat gelato from Italy, go to Paris, see the all time noir classics stuff like that and a whole lot more. I envy those people with a lot of mistakes in life, i mean i don't envy the mistake per se... but i envy the experience they've had...the fun of it...the stories they could tell to their future offsprings. Experiences are great bad or good it's still a good story to tell but, mostly good is boring...Bad experiences when told is for a good laugh...Better. This means i really have to live life, make decisions bad or not and have a good laugh in the future.e

I really like this shirt reminds me that i need to get out more often. This shirt is actually 8 years old...i haven't used this much because of the style. I revamped by cutting the sleeves...reviving. I am taking some changes in  my life so that i won't end up with 27 cats and regrets...Learning new things, reviving my passion in arts, Living little by little.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply