Pitch Black

Birthday greetings to my good friend Mej!. This was an event not to miss.

I was supposed to wear a short shorts however, it was raining hard and it was friggin' cold. I had to put on something that could cover me but would still be cool to wear so i could breath. I was kinda hesitant to wear black since i was going to a part but hey, it was raining so i had an excuse.

Funny thing happed to me before i got to Saisaki Dads Kamay-Kainan in Edsa. I was supposed to be there by 6 p.m. as agreed upon but traffic was really a b****. I had wet sandals, the good thing was it was waterproof but, it was really icky wearing wet shoes *ugh*. It was windy so my hair was a disaster. I almost lost my phone *totally my fault*.

But, it was still fun. I got to be with my friends we dined, we laughed and we caught ourselves within memory lane : )



Tops: Silhouette Button-up Shirt, Tank top
Bottoms: High-waisted Pants 
Accessories: Braided Belt
Shoes: Strapped Sandals
Bag: Cross-body Acid-Washed Hobo Bag

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply