Butchercons



 It was a night off that i had to put for a good use. My friend Cherry asked me if i wanted to go to a music launch she was in, I said "Yeah, why not? I wanna see the Vid from my own eyes *hahaha*". Anyway, I was a fan of bands way back in highschool, a die hard fan? Nope, Just right? Yes. I used to flip the channel to MTV and contemplate, it was like my own world. My Music and Me.

I was so excited to see her in the Music Video. Before we got to our destination i was at the office getting the hard earned dough. The company's bank got a problem, so we had to get in cash really a bummer. By the way, Mom didn't know *haha* i secretly snuck out *shhh*. We went to Route 196 Bar in Katipunan, Q.C., with some of Cherry's friends. The atmosphere was nice and mellow, unlike those noisy clubs. I don't usually have a night out, i was  exhilarated the night was young. The bar we went to was loaded with independent musicians and hipsters. I really liked it there it was laid back, some are rich kids and snobs *meh* we didn't care. I was excited at the same time blown with what i had seen. The bands played, it was chaos but you know what i Enjoyed. There were headbangings, skullsmashing, guitar-wrecking, and weird Chicken Moves. It was really fun, I loved every minute which is weird because i swear i almost lost my eardrums. Turbo Goth played; Paolo Peralta on guitars and Sarah Gaugler on vocals, she looks like Audrey Hepburn somehow. Their performance was fantastic with the weird moves and all. Then, we got to see the vid made by Bob *friend of Cherry*. The vid was so shocking it was not for little girls like me. R-16 maybe? no, kidding. It was a fun music vid., about partying and all that crap. The scene she was in was about two drunk girls getting it on but, it was not overboard. It was tastefully done, not embarrassing.

After Route 169, we went to starbucks to pass time. The battle between my eyes and my consciousness was really heavy. I was so sleepy but i really tried to be wide awake in the hopes of a cute guy coming in, i'd rather be dead than be caught looking like a drunk zombie. I was talking to Cherry's friend, then she started to do this outrageous crunched up faces. I don't know why, she just continued ranting on about her complicated lover and making faces which woke me up. Oh dear, i really wanted to laugh, even imagining it makes me chuckle. She was really nice to talk to though. I want to apologize Ever V. if you're reading this, but yeah you were doing weird faces when you were talking. I still like you though, you're really nice. I also got to try on a Martin Bautista creation courtesy of Xeng. Thank you.


There goes my adventure. I went home feeling guilty but my mom never knew unless she reads this. *haha*

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply