Cheap doesn't mean UGLY


What a beauty eh? ... i bought this by accident from the thrift store. I was with grandma when i bought this i just accompanied her in buying fruits in the market. I've been broke but still i was gutsy enough to splurge. On my hand, was the money to pay for the bills my mom asked me to do.

In exchange for my efforts was in an evil pursuit of adding, jamming and cramming into my already full closet. My Mom was furious when i spent the cash she asked, "Is that included in our bills? huh?" so yeah she's pretty much upset. I could not control myself, especially to things that makes me happy. Well i just want you guys to know that when i am in a  mall, thrift shop, or any boutiques and dress shops...expect that it's gonna be a hunting season for me. I'm always on the hunt for the current fad or something that cannot be found anywhere else and definitely unique, Something with a quirk, Addition to the challenge is, It has to be within my budget...which means super CHEAP!!!. 

I always shop in the thrift shop and Tiangge stores so you could really guess i'm a cheapskate. I believe that fashion is how you wear it, Never about the PRICE TAG. I'm really hoping that in time i'll have more pretty finds. This one is a Levi's for a very sweet price tag.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Cheap doesn't mean UGLY”